Wine and Culinary Adventure in Haloze
Wine & Culinary Adventure in Haloze
Haloze - magnificient world of vineyards and culinary delights. Land of thousand hills and one of seven sub-regions of wine region Podravje. Haloze are characterized with steep vineyard terraces on sunny sides, stretching from river Dravinja on one side to Slovene-Croatian border on the other.
In Haloze time runs differently - here you will meet individual, hard-working people, living together with nature for centuries, mighty fortresses, romantic mansions, white churches atop ridges and among them homesteads, inviting passers-by to explore them.
Winemaking had the biggest impact on its development and its winemakers brought Haloze to the world map of wine.
Wine & Culinary Adventure in Haloze includes:
- 4x wine tastings with bread and cheese at renowned winemakers from Haloze
- stroll among the vineyards
- bread making presentation in wood fired oven and bread tasting
- cold cuts (dried meat products, cheese, minced lard)
- traditional Haloze lunch at the tourist farm in the heart of vineyards
- panoramic ride on picturesque Haloze hills
- tour guide